Nasiol LeatherBoost 150mL
Nano Coating for Leather Protection
Nasiol LeatherBoost is a transparent nano leather protector that can be applied to genuine and artificial leather surfaces, preventing paint transfer and ensuring minimal wear. By bringing water and oil repellency to the surface, this leather care product prevents the surface from dirt and stains and provides protection against color fading caused by the sun and leather deformation that can occur over time. Nasiol LeatherBoost will help you to extend the life of your leather and protect the surface against chemicals and UV rays.
Where Can I Use This Leather Protector?
- LeatherBoost provides ultimate car leather protection. The product can be used for most of the genuine and artificial leather surfaces of vehicles such as cars, yachts, boats, and trains.
- LeatherBoost is the perfect leather furniture, couch and sofa protector, no matter if it’s genuine or artificial leather surface.
- LeatherBoost will become a pillar of leather shoe care for you. Also, it’s a reliable leather bag protector for both genuine and artificial leather.
Genuine leather: 35-45 mL / m²
Artificial leather: 30-40 mL / m²
Application Tips for Nasiol LeatherBoost Coating to Protect Leather
- The surface must be completely free of dirt and dust and must be dry.
- The application should be done in a well-ventilated environment.
- The product should be applied to the surface with an applicator block and suede cloth.
- Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours for effectiveness.
Application of Nasiol LeatherBoost
Even the best leather protectors and care products require cleaning of the application surface of stains, such as oil, dirt, dust, water. Gently shake the product bottle before use. Pour the product from the standard Nasiol LeatherBoost bottle onto the applicator block and suede cloth. After that, spread it homogeneously to the surface by using the criss-cross technique. Make sure that there are no dry areas. Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours for full effectiveness. If any residue remains on the surface after drying, rub the product into the surface with a dry cloth. In case of an accidental application to surfaces other than the specified ones, the surface should be wiped off immediately with a clean and lint-free microfiber cloth.
Consumption amount is 35-45 mL / m² for genuine leather and 30-40 mL / m² for artificial leather.
Natural leather, artificial leather, PU leather, PVC leather surfaces of car seats, home appliances, laptop bags and smartphone cases, furniture. Do not apply to plastic parts, painted surfaces, glass surfaces, textiles/fabrics.
- For bestresults, ensure thatthe environment where the application willtake place is as close as possible to the recommended levels of temperature and humidity (23°C and 50% relative humidity)
- Apply in a shaded area
- Only apply to surfaces that are not too cold or warm
- Prepare the surface by applying Nasiol TEM APC PRO to remove any residual contamination and dry with a clean lint-free microfiber cloth prior to use of product. Outline the application area either using a masking tape or visually.
- Consumption amountis 35-45 mL/m2 for genuine leather and 30-40 mL/m2 for artificial leather. Do not use excessively.
- Gently shake the product bottle before use. Pour the product from the standard Nasiol LeatherBoost bottle onto the applicator cloth placed on applicator block and spread it homogeneously with horizontal and vertical movement to the surface. Make sure that there are no dry areas.
- Allowthesurfacetodry for24hours toensurefulleffectiveness.Throughout the curing time, keep the coated surface away from direct sunlight, excessive dust, water, and other contaminants.
- In case of an accidental application to surfaces other than the specified ones, the surface should be wiped off immediately with a clean and lint-free microfiber cloth.
Applying Nasiol Leatherboost
|Application surface type||Artificial and genuine leather|
|Durability||Up to 1 year|
|Consumption||Genuine leather: 35-45 mL/m2 Artificial leather: 30-40 mL/m2 mL|
|Coating thickness||~ 75-100 nm|
|Shelf life||1 year without opening the bottle, 2 mounth after opening the bottle|
|Keeping conditions||-3°C to +30°C|
|Curing period||24 hours|