Temporary Protective Film
TempoRoad is a temporary liquid film that is designed to protect your car against bug stains, dust and sand. It covers your vehicle’s surfaces with an eco-friendly, water-based layer that acts as a shield against various particles and stains.
You can easily apply the temporary film to your vehicle before being exposed to extreme road conditions, and effortlessly remove it without harming the surface.
- Temporary protection for when your vehicle needs it the most
- Perfect for tough road conditions, long drives and climates prone to sandstorms
- No damage to the paintwork
- Eco-friendly formula manufactured to prevent bugs, and insects, dust, and sand particles from adhering to your vehicle.
- It can be removed safely without damaging the surface by pressure washing or peeling off.
Vehicle body, headlights, taillights, rims, license plates, metal and alloy surfaces. Do not apply on car windshields and windows.
Surfaces should be dry and free of any dust, stain, and other contamination. It is recommended to use Nasiol Clean before application. Pour the product on the applicator block and spread it on the surface evenly, consumi-ng 60-75mL for 1 m2 area. There exists a homogenous film on the surface in 15-20 minutes. In case of accidental application on unwanted surfaces, wipe it with a wet cloth or remove it with water.
|Application surface type||Car and motorcycle paint|
|Dry Film Thickness||15-20 μm|
|Consumption per Unit Area||60-75 mL/m2|
|Density @23°C||0.9 g/cm3|
|Application Temprature||0°C-60°C (≤50% RH)|
|Spray-Gun Nozzle Tip Size||1.0-1.8 mm|
|Spraying Pressure||1.5-2 Bar|
|Dry-to-Touch Time (Pre-Cure)||20 mins @23°C|